Sunday, July 19, 2009

×÷·.·´¯`·)» ᄊ乇尺乇√乇g刀 «(·´¯`·.·÷×


beating the red light
fast cars in sight
running for the coming train
coz i dont wanna be waitin.

time flies so fast
like the speed of a light
the clock is ticking loud
for a while i wanna be up the cloud!

haggard look in the mirror
extra pounds in uproar
busy corrugator supercilii muscle
oh well i'm tired.. can't u tell??!!??

a simple "ciao"
one sweet smile
enough to bring the world
to its halt.

i didn't recognize u right away
or simply my mind was wandering far away
but i knew that smile
i often see that in my dreams!

i forgot my aching body
i didn't mind the clock
i didn't care how i looked like
i just found myself smiling u back!

all day... all night thoughts of u came back
how i long to talk to you or simply stare at u
or just listen to you... i don't know
i wonder if a second you think of me too...

two years ago unexpectedly i saw you
it was my b-day i don't know if u knew
then here you are staring and smiling at me
but this time you're the b-day celebrant not me....

whether it's accidental or coincidental
is no longer an issue...
coz you'd be celebrating your big day
and tonight you'd be goin home to your wife...