Wednesday, August 26, 2009

_«¤´¯`¤»°_ ฬคเtเภ' รtเll _°«¤´¯`¤»_


As a little girl you saw me playing...
With your bike you taught me riding.
We had so much fun then...
No matter how many times i've fallen.

Years passed... u were never out of sight...
Diary you gave me... i kept close to my heart.
Rabbit for Christmas gave me warmth at night...
Love letters you signed, never failed to make me smile.

College days were tough, seeing less of you...
'Til i learned you've left... i didn't know what to do...
I almost given up... til i've heared from you.
Tears rolled down my cheecks... i knew i've been missing you.

For a reason i couldn't tell, i left and walked away...
Sleepless nights were a torment when you were far away...
Hearing you'd be getting married, i was in deep pain..
'til I felt numb... i couldn't bring my myself to ask how did it happen.

Many times i've cried, remembering all that we had...
Regretting the day i left... wondering what we could have had.
No matter how i cried my heart out...It's futile...
You would never know how i really felt inside.

Two decades have passed... yet you're still close to my heart...
Still waiting for the right time... surely, i'll confess about that.
So i can move on with my life... tired of living in the past.
It's a dark, lonely cold place to be in... i don't wanna be forever trapped.