Tuesday, January 19, 2010

i need no more...


i need no eyes as mad as a hornet
that haunt me from sunrise to sunset.
i need no temper as explosive as volcano
that erupts whenever it wants to.
i need no nagging doubts as unending as the waves
thay suck... just give me a break!
i need no heart as cold as ice
it tears me apart if i couldn't make you smile.
i need no guy as tough as nails
prolonging the agonies in the coming days.
i need no guy as common as dirt
who pretends not a player... but a true flirt!
i need no man as proud as a peacock
who later on would stab my back.
i need no commitment as clear as mud
you're flirtin and here i am waitin.
i thought your love was as sweet as a lullaby
oh well it's fine we've said our "good-byes".
coz i don't need someone like you in my life...

Sunday, 25 March 2007